Cowley RMO is committed to providing a high quality estate cleaning service.
This charter sets out the standards you can expect from us and how you can help us meet these standards.
- Litter and dog waste bins – Emptied at least once a week
- Bulk waste collection service – A full collection of bulky items dumped on the estate will be carried out twice per week, on a Tuesday and Thursday
- Human excrement – Will be cleared on the same day it is reported
- Dead Animals- Will be collected and disposed of on the same day they are reported.
- Dog Fouling -Will be removed on the same day the request is received
- Refuse Bins – Emptied three times a week. Bin chambers deep cleaned every three months
- Communal Balconies – Swept at least twice a week and washed at least once every six weeks
- Lift Lobby’s and London Electricity Board (LEB) cupboards on balconies – Will be cleaned at least annually
- Communal Stairs – Swept at least twice a week, mopped at least once every six weeks with communal window cleaning taking place quaterly
- Communal Walk Ways– Swept at least twice a week
- Graffiti – removed within 24 hours of being reported; offensive or racist graffiti removed the same day
- Abandoned Vehicles – Vehicles that do not pose any risk to the public will be removed within 7 days of being reported
- Hazardous Vehicles (for instance, those that are burnt out or in a dangerous position) will be removed within 24 hours of being reported
- Fly Tipping – Removed within 48 hours of being reported
- Trip Hazards – Hazards highlighted for repair and made safe the same day the request is received
- Spillages in Communal Areas – Removed the same day as reported
- Inspections – Property inspections will take place on a fortnightly basis; estate walkabouts held quarterly. All residents are invited to attend quarterly estate inspections.
- Grassed areas – Will be cut at least three times a month between April and September
- Abandoned vehicles that fail to comply with Cowley regulations will be removed, Cowley regulations include: Valid Road Tax, Up to date MOT or Valid Cowley resident’s or visitors permit.
You can help us improve our service by:
- Reporting incidents to the estate office
- Telling us your concerns regarding the estate cleaning
- Showing consideration for your neighbours by disposing of your household rubbish in the steel bins provided
- Treating employees of the RMO the same way you wish to be treated