- You are required to give us written notification of when you intend to vacate your property.
- You are required to give us at least 4 full weeks’ notice.
- Keys must be returned to the estate office before 12 noon on the day in which your notice to end your tenancy expires. Keys returned later will incur additional full week’s rent.
What state do you expect me to leave my home in when I leave?
- We expect you to leave you home in a clean and safe manner.
- All of your personal belongings should be removed. Any repairs not due to fair wear and tear and that are your responsibility, will be recharged to you. Please refer to the ‘repairs service chapter’ in the tenant’s handbook.
- Once notice of you vacating the property is received and the keys have been returned we expect to take vacant possession of the property. If vacant possession is not given, we will initiate possession proceedings to obtain the property back and all costs incurred will be recharged to you.