Services for the Elderly

I am retired and would like to move to a smaller home, what are my options?
There are a number of options available for you to consider.

If you would like to find out more about Lambeth’s sheltered accommodation scheme please contact the estate office.

I wish to remain in my home, what services can you provide?

Cowley RMO recognises that this is a long wait for many residents and has designated a limited resource to provide aids and adaptations to people to make living in their home much easier.

We can for examples; fix handrails to stairs and bath areas, erect access ramps, lower plug sockets, change tap heads. We can also provide competitive quotations to supply and install shower units. Please contact the estate office for further details.