What If I Am Not Happy With My Service?

We recognise that from time to time things do go wrong. Leaseholders and Freeholders are encouraged to use our complaint’s procedure, which can be found in this handbook.
If however, you wish not to use our procedure you may contact-

LEASE is an independent advisory body funded by Central Government. It provides free advice on the law affecting residential leasehold properties.